It can be daunting in the first stages of picking and designing your new manufactured home. With so many choices and directions you can go with the design of your new home, we have come up with some questions you should ask yourself to get your wheels turning to figure out exactly what you are looking for in a new manufactured home and what might be REQUIRED in your new home.
To make filling out this form easy, print it out and fill it in. After you’ve completed filling out the form and are ready to take the next sets, stop by our office and bring the form with you.
NOTE: These are just some preliminary questions to get the process going. For further information or questions on anything specific, you are welcome to give us a call anytime during business hours and someone would be more than happy to assist you.
1. Will your home be placed in a mobile home park or private property? (circle one)
Mobile Home Park Private Property
2. What sized home will your family need?
# Bedrooms # Bathrooms Other (example: Den)
3. Do you have an idea of what square footage you are looking to get?
4. Are you aware of any home size restrictions for your park space or private land? (circle one)
If YES, what restrictions?
5. Will your family want both a living room and dinning room? (circle one)
6. Will you need large closets, linen, and storage space? (circle all that apply)
Large Pantry Island Microwave Rangehood Double Oven
High End Refrigerator Dishwasher Convenience Pantry
Garbage Disposal Upgraded Range Other
8. Will standard appliances be adequate? (circle one)
Standard: White or Black OR Upgraded: Stainless Steel
9. Would you prefer a Shower/Bathtub combo or separate Shower and Bathtub? (circle one for each)
Master Bath: Combo Or Separate
Guest Bath(s): Combo Or Separate
10. Is a utility room with washer/dryer, laundry sink, and/or clothes folding area, etc. essential? (circle all that apply)
Side by Side Washer/Dryer Stackable Washer/Dryer Laundry Sink
Clothes Folding Counter Extra Storage Broom Closet
11. Does your property have a view that you would like to showcase? (circle one)
12. Are you interested in adding lots of natural light through the use of any of the following? (circle all that apply)
Enlarged or Additional Windows Solar Tubes Clerestory Windows Skylights
13. Bedrooms at one end, or would a split arrangement be ideal? (circle one)
Split Bedrooms Bedrooms At One End
14. What type of flooring will you want? (circle all that apply)
Vinyl Carpet Laminate Linoleum Vinyl Plank
Ceramic Floor Tile Install your own flooring after delivery
15. Would you want to upgrade the quality of carpeting and pad in your new home? (circle one)
16. What type of countertops are you interested in? (circle all that apply)
Granite Corian Laminate Quartz
17. Do you want a Fireplace? (circle one)
If YES, what type? Wood Burning Gas
18. Will your home be all electric or will you require natural gas or propane? (circle one)
Electric Natural Gas Propane
19. Will you want air conditioning for your home? (circle one)
20. Do you know if standard insulation in floors, ceilings, and walls will be adequate for your needs? (circle one)
YES NO Unsure
If NO, please elaborate:
21. Do you plan on installing a roof type other than shingles? (circle one)
If YES, what roof Roof Type and do you know what Roof Load is required? Standard roof load is 20/30 lb.
Roof Type Roof Load
22. Would you like larger passage doors (such for wheelchair access)? (circle one)
23. What exterior features or accessories would you like? (circle all that apply)
Deck Patio Porch Carport Garage Storage Shed
Water Bib(s) Special Staircase Design Ramp Up To Enternace
24. What style of home are you looking for? (circle one)
Craftsman Contemporary Modern Ranch
25. What type of foundation will you like to use or required for the home? (circle one)
Tie-down Permanent Raised Pit Set Skirting Block
26. Will your home require Fire Sprinklers? (circle one)
YES NO UNSURE
27. Will your home need to be WUI (Wildland Urban Interface) Compliant?
YES NO UNSURE
28. Are Utility Hookups already at the site?
29. Is there an old home currently on the site that will need to be removed?
30. What is your monetary budget for the entire project (include price of new home, permits, transportation, and set up)?
31. How do you plan on paying for this home? (circle one)
CASH LOAN OTHER
32. Will you be getting the permits yourself or would you want to hire a permit processor?
Yourself Permit Processor Unsure
33. Will you be having Macy Homes install/set-up the home or will this be a F.O.B. sale? * (circle one)
Macy Homes Set-Up F.O.B. Sale
*In a F.O.B. sale, the buyer takes ownership of the home once it leaves the factory. By doing so the buyer is responsible for transportation, setup, inspections, and accessory work of the new manufactured home. When Macy Homes does the set up of the home, we take care of everything for you so all the buyer has to do is move in once the project is complete. F.O.B sales are not recommended for those buyers looking for a turn-key project and don’t want the responsibility of finding and managing the contractors during the set-up process.
34. If you are removing an old mobile home from the site, do you have the Original Title AND Registration Card? (circle all that apply)
Orignial Title Registration Card